Friday, September 18, 2009

O.G


Being lazy and pragmatic.
I always kinda rely on the old way of discovering things....
Randomly bumping into them.(The natural way, like it's meant to be perhaps..?)So I hardly ever really dive into the world of other blogs.
But let it happen that yesterday a collision of the two took place.
Meik(my man) bumped into this little awkward fashion pixie's blog..... Showed me.
The earth trembled, the sky cracked open, I felt like crying and laughing, it truly was a dramatic moment!
What an inspiration!!Such a versatile, smart, funny interesting blog! This girl REALLY has her own style!
(Dude, And she gets to sit front row at the new york fashion week! KUDOS!)
How I wish this 13 year old could be my new best friend....Sigh..
This is of course hard to admit being well,.... 21.
I crave an honest,non pretentious approach to fashion and an overall natural attitude.
Just an "awkward" kid, that doesn't fit into all of the "fashionable" guide lines and doesn't scare away from a good laugh on account of herself.Ya know?!
(Come on, does it really have to do with age?!)
How wonderful and refreshing to have a wind of unforced fun and not a "shaded" or jaded view on fashion blow threw the rusty old cages of fashion lala-land.

Even in fashion we should celebrate our inner child! Por vida!

Tavi G is a an O.G For sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment